Wednesday 21 September 2016

Blogger's Quilt Festival: Mini Quilt

This is my second entry for this years' Blogger's Quilt Festival.



I made this little fishy while I was on family holidays earlier in the year. It is based on a Studio Cockatoo print that I have hanging in my sewing room. We were going to be away for a few weeks and I figured I needed some hand sewing for while we were away.

This tiny little mini is hand pieced and only 7.5" x 10.5".

You can read all about the process here.

Go and check out the other great entries in the festival and a big thank you to Amy for hosting. 

13 comments:

  1. I love how all the different oranges play together! And the texture is to die for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat! It makes me think of a coloring book, with color lines in all directions. I love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of pieces to make up the fish! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty. Do you have it hung somewhere so that it makes you happy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever, and the quilting compliments the design well too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fish! It's one of my favorite quilts in the festival. Great piecing and fabric choices. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented, this is probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.