Sunday 3 January 2016

2015 ALYoF Roundup

Here is my final 2015 ALYoF post: time to see how I did with my goals for the year...

Without further ado, here were my goals:

So how did I do? Ten out of ten!! Here is a mosaic of my finishes.

Top Row: Aussie Christmas Swap; Sea Star Quilt; Wee Wander Roly Poly; Bess Top; AMH Mini
Bottom Row: Sailor Top; Schnitzel & Boo Mini; ABC Quilt; Miss Polly; Sweet Tooth

This has been a fantastic opportunity to finish some things off - giving extra motivation and preventing me from getting bored at the final leg and starting something new.

This(!) year I am going to try and adopt a similar approach even though the ALYoF is not continuing on. I have a loooooooooooooooong list to work through. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. There is something very pleasing to the eye about rainbow colors on white. My eye is so drawn to them. You have a great collection of finishes here. Good luck with your 2016 finishes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wonderful projects. I think Sweet Tooth is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Polly is adorable! Congrats on all your finishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.