Tuesday 8 September 2015

September ALYOF goal - Sailor Top

This month for my ALYOF goal I am going to make a Sailor Top by Fancy Tiger Crafts (is it only me who calls this the Fancy Sailor Top? That is what I was calling it in my head right until I looked it up for this post).

 

Anyway, I have this lovely lawn I got from Spotlight - I had planned to make this last month, but life happened, so here we are now.



I have a similar style top that I bought from Country Road a million years ago (I wore it in our engagement photos) and it is very flattering and forgiving (i.e., it still fits after two babies) so I have high hopes. Check back in next month to see if it is divine or disaster! 

 

Linking up to the ALYoF September Goal Setting linky.

1 comment:

  1. i like your dress nice color.Your fabric design is better. To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.