Wednesday 8 April 2015

Q2 FAL goals

So it's time to set my goals for Q2 for the FAL. 

First off, here's what's left from Q1:
  • Alder skirt
  • Swoon quilt
  • Cargo Duffel
  • Lucy hobo

And then the new goals. I'm going to divide them up by category like I did before. 

Minis / swaps
  • IG mini oz swap
  • Aussie Tula Pink swap
  • AHBC April 
  • AHBC May
  • AHBC June

A Garment a Month

Realistically, I think that is plenty for the quarter. I am not signing up for any more swaps or bees for a little while as I really want to finish off some of the quilts for me! I think the second half will have a big quilt focus. 

Linking up with Adrianne for the FAL linky party

2 comments:

  1. Love your Swoon. Mine's almost finished but it's been on the list I think for a year. Good luck with your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to start my swoon. Maybe I'll start cutting today and then I will feel like I'm getting somewhere. :) Yours is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.