Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas sewing progress


December 25 is quickly approaching and I seem to have made very little progress on the items on my Christmas sewing list... Some of them were pipe dreams and after the tragic events in Sydney on Monday I just decided to spend more time hanging out with my dear ones than in the garage with my sewing machine. 

That said, the "must do"s have been done:
(teacher gifts for the girls' day care teachers)

(Christmas pillow for Ceridwen; pattern from Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine. Check my neat little label)

I also made some hashtag blocks for Molli Sparkles. 

And finally landed on a design for my Scnitzel and Boo mini quilt swap partner, now I just need to pull some fabric and get sewing!

All in all not a total bust but certainly not everything I hoped to get done. I also caved and bought the girls their Christmas dresses because why should they miss out? 

Anyway, happy holidays whatever it is you celebrate. 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.